Performance Measurement Trends in Sales Organizations
We partnered with Sales Management Association to research the impact COVID-19 is having on sales organizations’ performance measurement trends.
In this report, we uncover sales organizations’ performance measurement approaches for financial outcomes, activity measurements, as well as adjustments made in response to the 2020 global pandemic. Within this piece, we identify:
- Where sales organizations are focusing their efforts with the use of unique sales roles
- Current practices in sales performance measurement related to specific job types
- Use of revenue-based performance measures in various sales roles
- Other pipeline metrics affected by the pandemic
- How activity and learning-related measures have shifted
Fill out the form to uncover sales organizations’ top performance measurement trends and adjustments to come out of 2020.